Package: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet + Free Mask + Extended Warranty + Bedside Organiser
THREE WEEK SUMMER DEAL – ENDS 11:59PM, 17TH FEB 2020
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ Automatic ($1799.00)
- Any cpap mask of your choice ($198.00)
- 5 years extended manufacturer warranty ($99.00)
- Philips Bedside Mask & Tubing Organiser ($89.00)
TOTAL VALUE: $2,185
PACKAGE PRICE: $1,559*
*We have the cheapest package price available in Australia as of end of Jan.
This product is covered under the Australian Manufacturer Warranty. Blooms is at your service to help with any warranty claims.
- Free standard delivery Australia wide
- Optional express delivery $30
We have a range of masks in different sizes to suit your personal requirements. If you are unsure of your fitting, please leave your number when placing an order and our friendly staff will contact you to find the right solution.
One of the most advanced CPAP machines ever.
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is one of the most advanced CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) machines available. Using the latest developments in CPAP technology and sleep apnoea research, the AirSense 10 AutoSet provides a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy experience.
This CPAP therapy device automatically adjusts pressure levels to keep you sleeping comfortably throughout the night, delivering therapy comfortably and effectively – especially when used with the built in ResMed HumidAir heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube.
Your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is engineered to be intuitive and straight-forward – just plug in the machine and press start. The machine comes with built in 4G wireless connectivity, allowing your CPAP healthcare professional to stay connected with your therapy progress easily and consistently. Additional MyAir compatibility lets you see your CPAP therapy in action, with monitoring and management features available right on your phone.
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Features
Comfort and ease of use
The inbuilt Easy-Breathe motor is as quiet as CPAP machines get, and the built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen to match the room, ensuring that you and anyone else in the room get a peaceful night’s sleep.
Just press start and go
The simple and intuitive user interface of the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet provides feedback on your therapy every morning, and changing comfort settings is easy. The SmartStart function will begin as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove the mask, the device will automatically stop after a few seconds
AutoRamp with sleep onset detection: The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet therapy process begins by delivering lower air pressure for greater comfort as you fall asleep. After detecting that you’ve fallen asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains optimal treatment during inhalation, and reduces pressure during exhalation, improving the comfort and effectiveness of your CPAP therapy.
- The integrated HumidAir humidifier and ClimateLineAir provide consistent humidification for increased comfort throughout the night.
- The ResMed AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation with the AutoSet Response feature. This offers all the benefits of the enhanced AutoSet algorithm, with more gentle increases in pressure for additional comfort.
- Central apnea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection: The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas, and can detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
- myAir compatibility lets you benefit from ResMed’s online patient support program. You can get coaching, feedback, and encouragement, all through the ResMed myAir app.
Delivery and Returns
All orders placed after the above dispatch cut-off time will be processed the following business day. Orders placed after cut-off time on Friday and purchased throughout the weekend will be processed on the following Monday.
There can be possible delays during this high volume sale period. Our team are working hard to make sure you get your new Blooms CPAP Clinic products as soon as possible and appreciate your patience. Please note, Blooms CPAP Clinic is not responsible for any delays caused by Australia Post, DHL Express and Gologistic, especially during high volume seasons.
Please refer below at all the details and estimated delivery times. If you still have any further questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team.
|EXPRESS||Order before 2:00 PM, Monday to Friday AEST||Order before 2:00 PM, Monday to Friday AEST|
|STANDARD||Order before 12:00 PM, Monday to Friday AEST||Order before 12:00 PM, Monday to Friday AEST|
ResMed first began its journey in Australia. Established in 1989 by Peter Farrell, the company was created with the goal of commercialising a device capable of treating obstructive sleep apnoea. Specifically, this device was developed by Professor Colin Sullivan in 1981, at the University of Sydney. It was considered to be the first successful, non-invasive sleep apnoea treatment.
Only a year after its inception, ResMed relocated to San Diego, California. The company continued to expand and develop leading solutions to sleep apnoea symptoms, consistently improving their products.
Today, ResMed manufactures equipment related to the treatment of a range of sleep related respiratory conditions. The company operates in approximately 100 countries throughout the world, and manufactures equipment in Australia, as well as the United States, France, and Singapore.
How to Use the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
When it comes to setting up and using your new AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine, ResMed makes things easy.
The straightforward setup process involves filling the integrated humidifier, attaching the CPAP tube and mask, and understanding the simple controls; the step by step instructions below can be used to enjoy a comfortable sleep apnea therapy experience.
Information on machine setup and use can be found either in the above video, in the downloadable user guide document (at the top of this page), or below if you would like to continue reading. The video is recommended as it includes a visual walkthrough.
Setting up the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
- First, take the device out of its bag. Connect the power supply and plug it in.
- The humidair heated humidifier is built into the machine, so you can now enjoy the benefits of humidification in one easy to use system – simply take the water tub, open it, and fill it to the maximum water level mark with distilled water. Then, close the tub, and insert it into the side of the device.
- Now, connect the air tubing. If your machine came with a slimline tube, simply connect it to the back of the device. If it came with the climateline air heated tube, hold it by the orange cuff, line it up with the connector port, and push it until it clicks into place.
- Next, attach your mask. Your device is now ready to use – all that is left to do is press start!
Using your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
You will see that your CPAP machine has the following :
- Display screen
- Navigation dial
- Start/stop button
- Home button
The screen will show the following items:
- My Options lets you view and customise your personal settings.
- Sleep Report automatically generates a summary of your last therapy session, when you press stop.
Your device is designed to deliver automatic comfort throughout the night, so just plug it in, and you’re ready to go. For more in depth information on using your ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet CPAP machine, check out the user guide document at the top of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your warranty service work?
Blooms CPAP Clinic is an approved and official reseller of CPAP products from manufacturers. As a result, all of our products are Australian stock and warranties are handled and honoured in Australia.
If you have any warranty claim issues, email or call Blooms CPAP Clinic and a team member will walk you through the redeem process. Rather than calling a 1800 number and going through a difficult process, Blooms CPAP Clinic aims to ensure that the warranty process is handled one on one, easily and quickly. We will organise shipment, machine replacement, and any other requirements.
Regarding warranty, does my location matter?
In Australia, Blooms CPAP Clinic will provide the service of handling your warranty claims and replacing machines.
If you have purchased or are taking your CPAP machine overseas, our product manufacturers have offices worldwide, and you will be able to deal with the manufacturer directly.
Is Blooms a CCPP accredited pharmacy?
Blooms CPAP Clinic is QCPP accredited, and an approved and official reseller of our products. When shopping with us, you have the assurance of a CPAP clinic that is backed by a Blooms the Chemist pharmacy, with 30 years of experience.
Are Blooms CPAP Clinic sleep specialists professionally trained?
Blooms Specialist Service
At Blooms CPAP Clinic, our priority is providing the best CPAP experience possible to our patients. This means we want to support your sleep apnoea therapy through its entirety, ensuring that everything from machine customisation to adjusting your therapy is easy and hassle-free.
When it comes to the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet, our sleep specialists have years of knowledge and expertise. For you, this means a CPAP experience that is enjoyable, with our experts able to meet your CPAP needs to the highest standard.